Goal 4 Resources: Shape Policy and Advocate for STEM Education
Stimulate partnerships with Illinois business and industry, government agencies, educational institutions, and professional associations to understand the STEM pipeline, mainline and workforce development needs, opportunities, and challenges and to serve as advocates within the state.
RESOURCES ON THIS PAGE:
- Information for researchers, policymakers and other stakeholders about STEM education activities at Illinois.
1. News Stories
Short news stories about STEM policy and advocacy activities on the Illinois campus.
2. I-STEM Campus Affiliates Directory: STEM Education Policy & Advocacy Affiliates
Directory of Urbana-Champaign campus personnel interested in STEM education, including those who focus on STEM education policy and advocacy.
3. Funded Projects Directory
Directory of current externally funded STEM education policy and advocacy projects on the Illinois campus.
4. Funding Opportunities
External funding opportunities for STEM education policy and advocacy research.
5. Policy and Advocacy Links
Resources for policy and advocacy activity.
STEM Education Conferences/Meetings
- USA Science and Engineering Festival: April 16-17, 2016
- Program started by Microsoft Company strives to get a computer science course in every high school in the U.S. Schools wishing to apply to be a partner with TEALS for the 2015–16 school year must apply by January 26, 2015.